The Me Stepper Driver V1.0 is a easy to use stepper motor driver board based on chip A4988, generally used to drive bipolar stepper motors precisely. It is perfect for 3D printing, CNC, Makeblock Music Robot as well as a lot of other applications where it's necessary to control precise movement.
The A4988 is a complete microstepping motor driver with built-in translator for easy operation. It is designed to operate bipolar stepper motors in full-, half-, quarter-, eighth-, and sixteenth-step modes. Plus, we add a on-board DIP Switch and a on-board potentimeter, so you can change step modes and the current of motor easily.
- A4988 stepper driver chip
- Compatible with 4 wire bi-polar stepper motors
- A potentiometer to control the current of the stepper motor
- A on-board DIP Switch(2 POS SIDE ACTUATED) support full, half, quarter, eighth, and sixteenth-step modes
- A buildin fuse protects board and chip from over current or any shortage by any reasons
- A on board heat sink helping heat dissipation allows driver chip current up to 1.35A
easy to use
- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- A power indicator
- Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Labeled with red tag and compatible with Me BaseBoard
- 2.54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams
- Logic voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 48mm*24mm(Length × Width)
1 x Me Stepper Motor Driver V1.0
1 x HT3.96-4P
1 x heat sink
For more details about this product, please visit Makeblock wiki page. If you have any question about this product or you need technical support, please post it in Makeblock forum.