This module can drive two DC motors or one encoder motor. It can be easily installed on MegaPi Pro and MegaPi by 2×8Pin insertion.
- Motor driver: MP8049S
- Motor channel: 2
- Minimum operating voltage: 6 V
- Maximum operating voltage: 12 V
- Logic voltage: 5 V
- Rated operating current of each channel: 3 A
- Peak operating current: 5.5 A
- Module size: 30 mm×15 mm (L×W)
- Supports motors with operating voltages of 6~12 V.
- Provides operating current up to 3 A (peak current up to 5.5 A) for 12 V power supply.
- The module has over-voltage protection, over-current protection and over-temperature protection to comprehensively ensure use safety.
- Allows you to drive one encoder motor (white interface) or two DC motors (green interface).
- Provides colorful male and female sockets to prevent mis-insertion.
- The encoder motor driving terminal has reverse electromotive force protection (TVS protection).
- The module is small in size and easy to be replaced.
MegaPi Pro DC motor programming:
This program serves to make the DC motor rotate counterclockwise for 2s, stop for 1s, and then rotate clockwise for 2s, stop for 1s, and repeat the cycle.
Relevant module information