Focusing on computer science, programming, STEAM education, etc., Makeblock STEAM On Board gives multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary teachers supportive teaching content together with free coding hardware and software.
By integrating community-based resources, Makeblock STEAM On Board aims to upskill teachers from pre-K to K12 who are interested in the development of coding and STEAM education.
- mBlockPowerful coding learning platform with block-based programming, Python and Arduino C.
- HardwareOutstanding hardware specially designed for education to encourage creativity with hands-on experience.
- CurriculumFree resources to help educators implementing STEAM education inside and outside of schools.
- CommunitySharing and communicating with educators all over the world with projects and ideas.
- Teacher TrainingPartnered with local professional training organizations to provide high-quality trainings to educators in order to help them to know how to use coding and robotics to teach inside and outside of schools.
- Drifting-Bottle TrialTogether with local partners, allows schools or training centers to test and try Makeblock solutions in learning environments.
- Pilot SchoolsEquip with Makeblock full solutions for educational research, in order to help and showcase to other educators how to use and implement STEAM education.
- mTiny Early LearningInteractive and playful robot Learning through play Unplugged coding
- Codey Rocky Primary SchoolsAI&IoT enabled coding companion robot Playful and interactive coding Scratch coding oriented
- mBot Secondary SchoolsArduino based DIY robot Robotics and automation projects Scratch and Arduino C coding
- Halocode Secondary SchoolsPowerful single board computer with Wi-FiInnovative projects with coding, AI and IoTScratch and Python coding