After-Sales Service Policy
This warranty does not affect your legal rights in accordance with the laws and provisions of your country or region. The terms specified in this warranty should be executed to the extent permitted by the laws of your country or region. When the warranty period of this policy is not sufficient to cover the scope of the law in your country or region, your local policy regulations shall prevail.
How to obtain warranty service? The warranty period starts from the date of receipt of the product, with the invoice date as a reference. Click Here to contact our after-sales service team with valid purchase information. You can also Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for after-sales service.
Makeblock will try to analyze and solve your problem through remote assistance like email and online chat. If the problem cannot be solved through remote communication, you may need to send the product to Makeblock's local repair center for test and repair. If the problem occurs within the warranty period, Makeblock will repair the product and provide after-sales service for free.
Warranty Scope and Period
|Products||Main Parts||Warranty period|
|mTiny||Tap pen controller||12 months|
|mTiny||Others（map, coding cards, marker pen）||No Warranty (Unless received damaged)|
|Codey Rocky||Codey Rocky||12 months|
|Codey Rocky||Special parts|
（Lithium-ion battery, motor,color sensor, track）
|Codey Rocky||Others（USB cable, color card, sling, etc）||No Warranty (Unless received damaged)|
|CyberPi||Pocket Shield||12 months|
|CyberPi||Others（USB cables）||No Warranty (Unless received damaged)|
|mBot \ mBot Neo \ mBot Mega|
mBot Ranger \mBot Ultimate
Halocode \ Starter \ XY Plotter
LaserBot \ mGiraffe \ Neuron
Electronic Parts \ Motors
(except Battery case)
（USB cables, mechanical parts, consumables)
|No Warranty (Unless received damaged)|
1. The "warranty period" above starts from the date of receipt of the product, with the invoice date as a reference. Therefore, please keep your invoice as proof of purchase. If there is no valid invoice, the warranty period will start from the date when the product leaves the factory.
2. If you find any manufacturing defect, malfunction, or parts missing after receiving your machine, and Makeblock or an authorized technician confirms that the issue is covered by the warranty and cannot be fixed, you will be able to request a replacement service. Click HERE to check if you meet the requirements of the Replacement Policy.
3. If Makeblock or third-party testing repair personnel confirm the problem with the product during the warranty period, we will provide free repair or replacement of defective parts and bear the one-way logistics cost.
4. For problems confirmed out of warranty, Makeblock will provide paid maintenance services for the products. Fees may vary based on the specific product and the degree of damage.
5. For repaired or replaced products, the warranty period is two months from the date of shipment from Makeblock. If the remaining warranty period of the original product exceeds two months, the initial warranty period shall apply.
This warranty does not apply to:
1. Products or parts whose warranty expired.
2. Normal discoloration, wear, and tear, and consumption occurs during the use of the product.
3. Failure or damage is caused by incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, including improper handling, use of the product not for the intended purpose, improper plugging or unplugging of external devices, drops or improper external crashes; contact with or exposure to improper temperatures, solvents, acids, alkalis, water intrusion, etc., an infestation of insects or rodents or intrusion of foreign objects resulting in the breakage, dust, damage of the product or parts (such as housing, components, wiring, etc.).
4. Damage caused by unauthorized assembly, modification, disassembly, or damage due to failure to follow the official manual or instructions.
5. Products or parts whose original identification information has been modified, altered, or removed.
6. Products or parts of which you can not provide a valid receipt or any other documents that can prove the warranty status.
7. Failure or damage caused by the use of software that is illegally authorized, non-standard, or not publicly available.
8. Failure or damage caused by a virus infection, hacker attacks, or other malicious infringements.
9. Failure or damage caused by force majeure or accidents.
10. Damage that occurs during transit back for repair.
11. Other failure or damage not caused by the quality of the product.
12. Products that can operate uninterruptedly or without errors.
Makeblock does not assume responsibility for the issues above. If you run into the issues above, contact relevant parties for solutions.
1. The packing of the product, free gifts, consumable parts, and mechanical parts are not applying to this Limited Warranty. If you find any damage upon receiving it, Makeblock will provide you with a free replacement. Please check the product in time after receipt thereof. Makeblock will charge specific fees if you need to add packaging or accessories or require refurbishment service.
2. Regarding the warranty issue of products purchased from China, Makeblock will cover the shipping costs occurring in China.You will need to pay the freight from China customs to your house when Makeblock sends the replaced or repaired products back.
3. None of any warranty service made by an authorized distributor is covered by this warranty policy, and Makeblock shall not be held liable.
4. The "Replacement/Warranty Period" is effective from the date of receipt of the product, with the invoice date as a reference.
5. In terms of discontinued products or the products which are going to be discontinued, Makeblock will publish relevant announcements and inform authorized distributors to notify customers of the deadline of the warranty period. Makeblock and its authorized distributors will terminate the warranty service after the deadline of the warranty period.
6. The Limited Warranty does not apply to products that were resold by unauthorized resellers.
Scope of Responsibility
During after-sales service, Makeblock is only responsible for the loss of the product when it is responsible for transportation and repair.
Unless otherwise provided by law, in no event shall Makeblock be liable for personal injury or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits, lost data, business interruption, or any other cause of commercial damages or losses arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use Makeblock's products, regardless of theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise), even if Makeblock has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Relationship of Consumer Law to this Policy
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state (or by country or province). Except as permitted by law, Makeblock does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including rights that may arise from non-compliance with the sales contract.
To fully understand your rights, you should check the laws of your country, province, or state.
Policy Restrictions Subject to Consumer Law
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and stated remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, oral, written, statutory, express, or implied.
To the extent permitted by law, Makeblock disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects.
To the extent such warranties cannot be denied, Makeblock limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Makeblock's option, repair or replacement services as described below.
Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty (or condition), so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This after-sales policy may vary according to local laws and regulations, and Makeblock reserves the right to interpret and modify this warranty policy at any time at its sole discretion.