Normally, our replacement policy starts when you receive the goods and ends three months after receipt. The replacement policy only applies to products purchased from our official channels.
If you find any manufacturing defect, malfunction, or parts missing after receiving your machine, and Makeblock or an authorized technician confirms that the issue is covered by the warranty and cannot be fixed, you will be able to request a replacement service.
1. Within 15 days of receipt of the purchased product, you can request a replacement product. Makeblock will cover the cost of shipping to and from your location.
2. More than 15 days after receipt of the purchased product, you can choose a warranty service or a paid replacement product.
- Between 15 days and 30 days of receipt, you will need to pay us a 15% service fee and be responsible for return shipping costs.
- Between 30 days and 3 months of receipt, you will need to pay us a 30% service fee and be responsible for return shipping costs.
The percentage of service fees mentioned above is based on the total price of goods. If you require a replacement product that costs more than you paid for, you'll have to pay the difference.
To replace your product, please click HERE to contact us and state your situation first. Please do not return your machines directly, and we will not be responsible for the lost items in this case.
Replacement arrival time
It usually takes 12 business days to process the replacement, and the transportation time depends on the distance and logistics. If you need to pay an extra fee, we will ship your replacement product after the payments arrive in our account.
You cannot request a replacement service if:
1. The product is out of warranty.
2. This product was purchased from a non-Makeblock official channel.
3. The product returned to Makeblock does not include all original accessories, packaging, or items that were damaged due to improper use.
4. The product is found to be free of defects after all appropriate tests.
5. Failed to provide valid proof of purchase, order number, or other proofs.
6. The product is found to be free of defects after all appropriate tests.
7. Failure or damage due to incorrect or improper use, maintenance, or storage, such as:
- improper handling;
- Use the product not for its intended purpose;
- improper plugging and unplugging of external devices;
- dropping or improper external impact;
- contact or exposure to inappropriate temperature, solvent, acid, alkali, water intrusion, etc;
- insect and rodent infestation or foreign body intrusion resulting in breakage, dust, or damage to products or components (such as enclosures, components, wiring, etc.);
8. Damage is caused by uncontrollable external events (fire, flood, strong wind, or thunderstorm).
9. The product received fails to be sent back to Makeblock within seven (7) calendar days after Makeblock confirms the replacement request.
10. The original identification information of the product or component is modified, altered, or deleted.
11. The replacement worked fine after testing.
If there are particular circumstances, please click HERE to contact us for help.