- Comes with Arduino library for easy programing
- Over-current protection. Easy wiring with 6 Pin RJ25 interface
- Labeled with yellow tag and compatible with Me Base Shield and Me Baseboard
- 54mm breakout pins for connecting with jumper wires
- 16mm interval M4 mounting holes, compatible with Makeblock beams, on board indicator LEDs for debugging and feedback.
Makeblock is an open source construction platform that turns your ideas into reality. No matter what your idea is and however impossible it looks like, Makeblock will make it possible by providing various mechanical parts, electronic modules and software. Makeblock has become one of the best intelligent hardware companies that strive to make differences.
The Me Ultrasonic Sensor V3.0 is the improvement version of Me Ultrasonic Sensor V2.0, better quality and perform more stable. Me Ultrosonic Sensor can be used to messure distance or obstacle avoidance, from 3cm to 4m. With the Arduino library we provide, users can get the distance directly and use the module easily.
3cm~4m, best in 30-degree angle.
For more information about this product, please visit